I had another busy week at work, so I’m sorry if I’ve been slacking on the commenting a bit. We released our 2nd quarter earnings and everything went smoothly, so that’s always nice. My wife and I are going to relax again this weekend before we have stuff planned for the next 6 weekends after that. I hope you all had a great week and have fun weekends planned!
Here are some of my favorite articles from the past week (listed in alphabetical order).
- 1500 Days to Freedom: WTF Part 2: Dismal 401(k)s call for Desparate Measures
- Budget Blonde: 5 Pieces of Money Advice for Everyone
- Cash Cow Couple: The Most Important Financial Decision of Your Life
- Chicken Scratch: Why Taylor Swift Didn’t Get the Part of Goldilocks
- Club Thrifty: My $508 Garage Sale: An In-Depth Analysis
- Debt RoundUp: A Beginners Guide to Investing
- Diversified Finances: How To Leave Your Job on Good Terms
- Frugal Rules: Saving Money at Amusement Parks
- Hello Suckers: Effective strategies to get rid of your overwhelming credit card debt
- Making Sense of Cents: How to Set a Wedding Budget – Part 1
- Modest Money: Top 10 Common Mistakes I See New Bloggers Making
- Monster Piggy Bank: Monthly Bill Payments vs Yearly Bill Payments
- One Smart Dollar: How to Repair Your Credit Rating
- Reach Financial Independence: Where will your savings rate take you?
- Student Debt Survivor: 5 Principles for Staying Positive When You’re Paying Off Student Debt
- The College Investor: If You Read One Article About Selling Stocks, Read This One
- The Frugal Farmer: Stockpiling Basics: How to Stockpile on a Budget
- Young Adult Money: Is it Possible to Focus on Both a Career and a Small Business
- Your Daily Finance: When Is The Right Time To Change Jobs
In case you missed it last week, I’d love for you to Follow my blog with Bloglovin.
Have another awesome weekend!