Another week has already gone by. Even though I was home the whole week it still seemed to fly by. My wife and I were able to celebrate my birthday last weekend and then we went out with my parents and sisters on Monday. Also, my wife and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday. It’s crazy how fast 2 years can go by. I hope you all had a great week and have a fun weekend planned. We’re headed up to the cabin again to enjoy the nice weather.
Here are my favorite articles from the past week (listed in alphabetical order).
- 1500 Days to Freedom: Thursday Rant: Big Sis Amiss in Financial Abyss
- Budget Blonde: Is Travel Insurance Really Necessary?
- Chicken Scratch: MORE Common Saying and Their Origins: Part 2
- Club Thrifty: 5 Ways to NOT Sell Your Home
- Diversified Finances: The Power of Networking
- Finance Triggers: Is Home Ownership Right for Everyone?
- Frugal Rules: How to Invest in the Stock Market With Little Money
- Make Money Your Way: Things to Be Aware of When Investing in American Real Estate
- Making Sense of Cents: How to Keep Your Money from Controlling You
- Modest Money: Downtown of the City or Suburbs? Where to Buy Commercial Real Estate?
- One Smart Dollar: Overcoming Obstacles: I Have No Money
- Planting our Pennies: Pimp the PoP’s Garage – Part 2 – Picking A Pretty Water Heater
- Student Debt Survivor: Donating Sick Time – Generous or Sucker?
- The Frugal Farmer: How to Save Money: Buying Used Instead of New
- Thirty Six Months: How to Choose a Home Loan
- Young Adult Money: Paying Cash for a Car versus Taking out a Loan
- Your Daily Finance: Selling a Blog for Millions: Interview with Jim Wang of Bargaineering
I hope your weekend is awesome!